District enrollment for returning students may be completed online by visiting Skyward and completing the Online Verification of information. The online verification process opens in July. Additional information will be sent via district communications as the window opens for families.
For new families enrolling in our school, the district enrollment page serves as a resource for information. You may also call the school office for additional support.
We must have the following items in order to enroll your child (Kindergarten-6th grades) at Overland Park.
- Enrollment Form
- Home Language Survey
- Request for Student Records (Grades 1-6 only)
- Copy of a state issued Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address (All 3 required)
- Current lease or mortgage statement
- Copies of 2 major utility bills (water, electric, gas)
- Immunization Record
- Skyward Family Access - for access to grade cards and other important student information.
Additional Forms and Helpful Info:
- Physical Exam Record: Kansas law requires all children (age 8 and under), must provide proof of a physical examination signed by a physician. This is generally collected before the student enters Kindergarten and does not need to be updated annually.
- Health History Form